question for zane

jeffrich21
10+ year member

i have engine nosie i cant get rid of .i rewire the whole system and it is still there example:when i turn off the radio i get apop then i get some kind of feed back that fades out when i turn my heat on the engine nosie gets louder. if you have any know what may be my problem please help me out.i drive a 94 mits diamante.

thanks

jeff

Its all sounds like a bad amp ground to me.

Take the negative wires from your amps and find a different place to ground them. Ive seen people drill holes in their trunk so they can bolt the ground wires directly to the frame of their cars, but that usually isn't necessary, just try and find something thats directly connected to the frame of the car.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.