Question for all of you smart folks

Why didn't you say uneven demenetions? Uneven measurements sounds like u can't build a box correct
don't even go there, i have many boxes that are built correctly.

Anyways, here are some pics, i took 2 of them.

s7300691mb5.jpg

s7300689kj5.jpg

i laugh because ur join date is old you think ur higher up? 7k post thats like 300 hours if u just spend 1 min on a post Ur just like all the black people now think there better then the whites... what has this world come to

You are an unintelligent prick of a little kid.

Shut the fuck up.

Im aware of my join date, I saint nothing about my join date, nor my post count, nor your post count **** tard.

You just pointed my intelligence was low because my join date....Are you talking **** on the E-net ur cool. If i don't shut the fu*k up what are you going to do E slap me??? Kk thanks /fail
ric flar if you knew any thing you would brace it with 45 angles....

I pointed out your intelligence for the excess amount of threads youve created on topics that could have been found doing a little searching.

You just pointed my intelligence was low because my join date....Are you talking **** on the E-net ur cool. If i don't shut the fu*k up what are you going to do E slap me??? Kk thanks /fail
why?

Nice try but 45's are usually used for air flow and dont offer the best option for bracing. Big boys use threaded rods.

in the "acoustic" world...they say a box with all sides UNEVEN is proper...so no walls are parallel with each other, creating the least amount of cancelation, and sound waves interferring with each other.... I believe is how it went
You are absolutely correct.

well i would say your trunk has issues for i can see mold on the wood....But besides that, your pictures didnt really show justice. I think to answer your correctly we would need to know the internal volume AFTER displacement. Also, it doesnt look like you get that great of a seal when you mount your subs in becaue i think the hole is too big. But i am no pro by anymeans.

well i would say your trunk has issues for i can see mold on the wood....But besides that, your pictures didnt really show justice. I think to answer your correctly we would need to know the internal volume AFTER displacement. Also, it doesnt look like you get that great of a seal when you mount your subs in becaue i think the hole is too big. But i am no pro by anymeans.
there is no mold, lol, that is overspray

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.