Question about subwoofer power

imo, take back the w1 get a w3...so theres no worry about overpowering

also, set your gain and other settings CORRECTLY, not MAX...no matter which way you go

ppl that turn gain and bass boost all the way up are idiots, and tend to blow things up more often.

Yep, I just bought it from a local store this morning, its still in the box sealed.
Swap it then, it would be a bit louder too. Not sure you are looking for that or not, just an //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

No. Those are speaker level inputs from the subwoofer. Lower frequencies should go to the subwoofer. The other front and rear speakers carry a...
Haven't 100% landed on which one, but I am down to those two
I'm still in the process of tuning my system, and it won't be fully finished until I build the enclosure for the pair of 18"s. I tune my substage...
Conventional wisdom holds that you're looking for Qts of .7 for good "flat" response. Smaller box will give you higher Q which can give you...
If this amplifier is an aftermarket unit, it should have RCA Output. If it is not, then connect to the rear amplified speakers. The sub amplier...

About this thread

ymee

10+ year member
ymee
San Diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from