Question about substages that are "Hairtrick" capable?

SomeguyinPDX
10+ year member

GunHappy
Please post any experiences you've had, vids, ect.... Dude at work is kind of a tool but thinks hair tricks are the coolest thing ever and keeps asking what he should get. Oh yeah he drives a 2009 Camery. Basically what's the minimum amount of gear required?

I am curious though if anyone's doing it with subs smaller than 15's w/o a wall?

Thanks for any info

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif
x-ing out of p0rn hub

grinding up a nug

and topping off my beer
i love u

Please post any experiences you've had, vids, ect.... Dude at work is kind of a tool but thinks hair tricks are the coolest thing ever and keeps asking what he should get. Oh yeah he drives a 2009 Camery. Basically what's the minimum amount of gear required?
I am curious though if anyone's doing it with subs smaller than 15's w/o a wall?

Thanks for any info
I've done decent hair tricks with 2 Type r 12's no wall, and a single DD 3512 no wall

I had a pair of aq hd3 12s in my trunk with a 6" aero in the middle that was a few inches from the back of the front seats and it would do an ok hairtrick with 1 window down.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.