DD 9500F 10" or Treo CSX 10"

Participant count
  • Participant list

jfroghobo
10+ year member

That Dude
Don't know much about the treo, but a lot of ppl like the 9500F motor, more than other 9500 models. The new I is supposedly pretty nice too.

the dd for daily the treo for burps because the cooling on the treo isnt great. if ur gonna use that basket i would bore in out and add .250" basket risers. this way the spider can actually drop below the basket and there isnt a risk of the spider hitting the basket...

the dd for daily the treo for burps because the cooling on the treo isnt great. if ur gonna use that basket i would bore in out and add .250" basket risers. this way the spider can actually drop below the basket and there isnt a risk of the spider hitting the basket...
Ive never used a basket riser so im not sure What it is or how to use it. Could you explain it a little for me?

At least his csx motor has the pole vent. There are non vented csx motors that are absolutely burp only. The motors with pole vents can be used for daily, but due to laCK of cooling like stated, rms was only 1500w daily. (Handles 25+k burps)

At least his csx motor has the pole vent. There are non vented csx motors that are absolutely burp only. The motors with pole vents can be used for daily, but due to laCK of cooling like stated, rms was only 1500w daily. (Handles 25+k burps)
Cool info. Which ever one I didnt use on the 10" im going to build a 18" with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.