Question about some fosgates 10's

Participant count
  • Participant list
This guy locally is selling some Rockford Fosgates 10's they are P1's he claims they are 750 watt rms 1500 watt max. Does that sound right here is a pic...View attachment 26544287
Also he is asking 100 bucks for them & the box? Good deal or no?
750 isn't accurate at all. they are 150-250 rms per sub. whether they will take more than that i don't know.

They're 150w RMS but will take more. I put one in a friend's truck on 300 watts and it's doing fine but I don't know how much more it could take. Also, you can find the newer (not the newest) model P1 10s online for about $60.00 each new.

Is is a good deal? That's up to you.

This guy locally is selling some Rockford Fosgates 10's they are P1's he claims they are 750 watt rms 1500 watt max. Does that sound right here is a pic...View attachment 26544287
Also he is asking 100 bucks for them & the box? Good deal or no?
They are definitely not rated for 750. I believe they were rated for 150 and I wouldn't give them much more than that. Not worth $100 either. For $100 you can get a brand new C2 Threatcon 12" that will do 100x better. If you are looking for just a little extra bass but not anything that is going to be crazy, I might offer him $50 for them, if that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.