Quality of kicker zx amplifiers

I had 4 kicker 2500.1 08 models for 2 years solid voltage at 13.5 never had a problem......then my freind bough a 2011 zx2500.1 and I seen it get put to the test he was running at voltage that would drop to 9.8v on some real low notes for a year long and it just failed the other day he got quote only 185$ to get fixed so if an amp can hold up in voltage for 9-10v for a year long daily driver and would beat on it for 2-3 songs like that I think the quality is pretty nice.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/563870-cadillac-escalade-sql-custom-build.html
That's my current build, it's taking far longer than anticipated. I have the gear just not the time. I'll be updating Sunday night (I hope), I should have time to bang out some more on this project on Sunday.

You'll catch flack for using Kicker, Alpine, JVC, and Monster in an SQ/SQL build - whatever you choose, just choose it for you.

It's only equipment, that's is an easy swap. Get the installation right - follow keep_hope_alive for reference.
Good point. It's taken me a long time to grasp this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cleansoundzz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cleansoundzz
Buena Park
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date