Q: jbl basshub vs Jbl stadium hub

Participant count
  • Participant list

SLeaZY

CarAudio.com Newbie
usa
Hey i need help to decide what the best spare tire subwoofer to go with in terms of bass and sound quality , i checked these two i’m newbie so i need advice i found few reviews on the basshub active 200w mostly good reviews but the passive stadium 600w not that much of reviews to start with so what pros and cons of each i believe the club amp is 2ohm 600w and both of the subwoofers are 4 ohms / car is gv70 with lexicon . https://www.jbl.com/subwoofer-solutions/JBL+BASSPRO+HUB.html

https://www.crutchfield.com/p_700BASS600/JBL-Stadium-BassHub-Package.html

Hey i need help to decide what the best spare tire subwoofer to go with in terms of bass and sound quality , i checked these two i’m newbie so i need advice i found few reviews on the basshub active 200w mostly good reviews but the passive stadium 600w not that much of reviews to start with so what pros and cons of each i believe the club amp is 2ohm 600w and both of the subwoofers are 4 ohms / car is gv70 with lexicon . https://www.jbl.com/subwoofer-solutions/JBL+BASSPRO+HUB.html

https://www.crutchfield.com/p_700BASS600/JBL-Stadium-BassHub-Package.html
What car is that????????????????//

JBL makes some really great products that Ive been around since late 80s early 90s up to date. They have been in the audio world for quite some time, and still make some of the best sounding audio in todays market..I would opt out for the most RMS output possible being in a trunk space. be ideal for a tuned ported enclosure and a 1k+ amplifier for best results from my experiences. though.. Bazooka Bass Tubes do fairly well and easy to set up and remove as well.

Either one of these would be a great little sub stage addition. Id spend the extra funds for the 1k amp myself. Its like $30 bucks more?

Ive used the 8s and 10s. Both do very well. Sound great. you can remove them on the side of the highway to get to a spare tire underneath even. Not heavy. need the extra Trunk space? remove it, set it in the living room and put back in later. easy peasy. Easy to install as well.

Amazon product ASIN B0017JG47G

Ive used the 8s and 10s. Both do very well. Sound great. you can remove them on the side of the highway to get to a spare tire underneath even. Not heavy. need the extra Trunk space? remove it, set it in the living room and put back in later. easy peasy. Easy to install as well.

Amazon product ASIN B0017JG47G
Thank you for your input, i cant use boxes or bazooks i just need the best on of the options i put above since it attached to the spare tire hub

Thank you for your input, i cant use boxes or bazooks i just need the best on of the options i put above since it attached to the spare tire hub
That would be the decision for you to make of either to Run a Passive unit to add an amplifier or an active unit with a built in amplifier. I would go Passive and get some power involved myself so not to be limited.

That would be the decision for you to make of either to Run a Passive unit to add an amplifier or an active unit with a built in amplifier. I would go Passive and get some power involved myself so not to be limited.
The thing is the amp provided with the passive is 2ohm 600w and the sub is 4ohm @ 600 RMS do you recommend any amp that can just hook to the factory amp which also 4ohm at 600 rms i want to match the sub values for better bass and sound

The thing is the amp provided with the passive is 2ohm 600w and the sub is 4ohm @ 600 RMS do you recommend any amp that can just hook to the factory amp which also 4ohm at 600 rms i want to match the sub values for better bass and sound

From the specs I just looked at on the Package deal from C.Field the sub is a final 2 ohm and the amplifier is 2 ohm stable.. Nice match/serves well with each other by specs

From the specs I just looked at on the Package deal from C.Field the sub is a final 2 ohm and the amplifier is 2 ohm stable.. Nice match/serves well with each other by specs
True i just found out today, so i think i’ll go with stadium sub with 4ohm mono amp 600w if this even exists i been looking everywhere its like all the amps 2ohms for some reason

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...