PWX 10's as midbass?

I shot up the marijuana and did that too.. Almost overdosed my PWX 10"s..
But no I loved my PWX 10"s when I had them. Mid bass was stupid. I just ended up getting UN-10s for the loudz.

I wouldn't put them in the rear though.
why not in the rear? should i just make a door pod for my front door and have the 10 and the 6.5 in the same pod?? i was planning on doing 6.5's in the front door and rear deck and the 10's in the rear doors....unless thats a bad idea....id love to hear why

and why exactly shouldn't i have my midbass in the rear? if anything i feel like i should put those Aurum woofers in the factory 6 x 9 locations in the rear deck and then put the pwx's in the rear and front doors.

also, in terms of amplification what do yall suggest??? should i just go for a nice 5 channel and run the midbass on the fifth channel?

thinking of adding a pair of the crescendo pwx 10's in a custom door pod on my rear doors and crossing them so they play like midbass drivers instead of midrange drivers. they're frequency response goes down to 55hz but either way would it be a good idea to have them slamming towards the lower end of their frequency response? i think it would take some strain off my 6.5" pwx's and my FI ssd 12's in that awkward 80-100hz midbass range, unless yall think that a dedicated pair of midbass speakers arent even necessary.... thoughts, comments, concerns???
midbass arrays revisited - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

Read up on that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.