PWX 10's as midbass?

just the fact that you're resorting to acting this way says a lot
i dont need to explain myself to you, of all people, so why should i?

Because you said don't do what I did... I did nothing to harm any speaker.. So what are you talking about that I did wrong?

I shot up the marijuana and did that too.. Almost overdosed my PWX 10"s..

But no I loved my PWX 10"s when I had them. Mid bass was stupid. I just ended up getting UN-10s for the loudz.

I wouldn't put them in the rear though.

I shot up the marijuana and did that too.. Almost overdosed my PWX 10"s..
But no I loved my PWX 10"s when I had them. Mid bass was stupid. I just ended up getting UN-10s for the loudz.

I wouldn't put them in the rear though.

Was it really worth the price for the UN? Direct swap?

Was it really worth the price for the UN? Direct swap?
No. I wish I went McLaren. They aren't worth the price. My dust caps came loose the first week of having them. They get stupid loud though. Yes direct swap. Had my PWXs and UNs on my Taramps dsp 3000.

No. I wish I went McLaren. They aren't worth the price. My dust caps came loose the first week of having them. They get stupid loud though. Yes direct swap. Had my PWXs and UNs on my Taramps dsp 3000.
all of them or just one of them? That ***** because I've heard them live and they do get stupid loud. Does crescendo do anything about it?

all of them or just one of them? That ***** because I've heard them live and they do get stupid loud. Does crescendo do anything about it?
All of them. Driver side 2 first and the passenger side slowly. One just came loose last week. Sounds terrible. Haven't had time to fix it. After my dealer couldn't get in contact and i emailed them with no reaponce. I talked **** about them on Facebook and they finally got with me on Facebook. Offered for me to send them in and "fix" them... No thanks I can glue them myself for free. $100 each mids but **** glue jobs..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.