PWX 10's as midbass?

thinking of adding a pair of the crescendo pwx 10's in a custom door pod on my rear doors and crossing them so they play like midbass drivers instead of midrange drivers. they're frequency response goes down to 55hz but either way would it be a good idea to have them slamming towards the lower end of their frequency response? i think it would take some strain off my 6.5" pwx's and my FI ssd 12's in that awkward 80-100hz midbass range, unless yall think that a dedicated pair of midbass speakers arent even necessary.... thoughts, comments, concerns???

thinking of adding a pair of the crescendo pwx 10's in a custom door pod on my rear doors and crossing them so they play like midbass drivers instead of midrange drivers. they're frequency response goes down to 55hz but either way would it be a good idea to have them slamming towards the lower end of their frequency response? i think it would take some strain off my 6.5" pwx's and my FI ssd 12's in that awkward 80-100hz midbass range, unless yall think that a dedicated pair of midbass speakers arent even necessary.... thoughts, comments, concerns???
I'm running the pwx 8's in my doors for dedicated midbass and they do very well.

Lmao exactly I did nothing wrong so you have to ask other opinions... Noob^
just the fact that you're resorting to acting this way says a lot

i dont need to explain myself to you, of all people, so why should i?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.