Pushing my subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

BeBanginSoon

Ok i'am starting from nothing and i want to go all sony so i decided on the Sony cdx-m730 deck and two 12 inch Sony XS-L146's Sub woofers the woofers have 400w rms 1200w peak power and are 4 ohms ina sealed box. when i came to amp's i was lost on what to get and the best way to run my subs. My first thought was to get two Sony XM-2150GSX's and bridge a sub to each amp. would thisbe my best option? or should i go with somthing else? i want the most bass and performance out of my subs as possable.If you could help me out i would be grateful!!

Thank you

o yea it's all going into a 92 olds cutless supreme sl

I'll help you when you rid the Sony's and get something else lol...you would be much happier with something else in the same price range, take a look in the Subwoofers and Speakers and I bet you will change your mind. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

- Steve

Oh and if you want to stick with the Sony's..get a mono amp and wire your subs in parallel to send a 2 ohm load to your amp.

No there not completley horrible, there mobile ES decks are nice, their speakers/subs/amps arent the best....hmmm take a lQQk around the subs and speakers forum and I'm sure you'll find something that meets your needs.

Maybe look at 1 or 2 10" or 12" RE SE's http://www.respl.com

Oh and another nice combo it seems like these days is the Adire Audio Shiva mated with a JBL 1200.1 or 600.1..or even their Bramha....http://www.adireaudio.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.