punch z???

bottwell666
10+ year member

lost warrior
canton tx
i am thinking about buying to 15 punch z's or four 10 punch z's which would be louder and sound better each sub will be getting 150 rms also it will be a sealed box for them try and guess the dbl that they would hit and would they have both spl and sq???

thanks

billy

My first system setup consisted of 4 12 RF Punch Z's...

They were in 2 sealed boxes...

They had 250w running to each...

For my first system i was happy...

but i felt dumb when i pulled up to a vehical with 2 subs and theirs seemed twice asloud...

i dont kno u should be happy with either combination u go with...

but id doubt it if u break the 145db mark...

they just r not loud subs...

i hope that helps some...

Good Luck!

Go with two Punch Z 15s. I got a pair in my explorer hooked up to a rf 500bd. They are pretty loud considering they are rockfords entry level subs. Just don't expect any sound quality and when the low bass kicks in they sound like ****. I'm gonna upgrade soon but for now these babies are rattling the hell outta my next door neighbors windows.

If you want to hit "at least 148db", you'll need a very well built enclosure. I'd agree with the recommendation on the Comp VR's, as they are pretty cheap, but will get loud without sounding like crap. It's all going to be in the install, though...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.