Punch to modern audio

okay you are overcomplicating this.
All you need is a bluetooth head unit.

This is an amazing sounding unit for the money https://www.crutchfield.com/S-eNJ0l64JwHf/p_105KDX340B/JVC-KD-X340BTS.html

Then you would need an RCA cable that connects from the back of the head unit to your amp to get signal. then speaker wires connecting the amp to your speakers. Most if not all speakers should handle your amp with a proper high pass filter put on them which the head unit has. Distortion is normally caused by either an overload of bass which the high pass filter will take care of or the amplifier does not have enough clean power to get you to your desired output cleanly, very rarely is the cause for distortion from the speakers themselves. You dont need a diagram, there's rca plugs on your amp labeled input... its not that hard to plug rca to rca.

vdkopb.jpg
That’s just it I want to do away with the head unit I have now which changes things. The present units USB port went out, I do not use CDs nor do I use the radio. Wasted space!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it exists. JL, NVX and wetsounds all make one. Just a little bluetooth reciever box. Has a remote output and rca output for the amp. All controls and volume have to be done by the phone.

They also have bluetooth only controllers that can be mounted in very small places that allow volume and track adjustment so you don't have to pull your phone out. I have one like this on my 4 wheeler. It works great. And they are fully sealed so no water issues like with a headunit
Now we are getting somewhere. I will search the name brands you mentioned above. Thanks!

If you already have an HU that's faulty I wouldn't even bother with going to a BT dongle. I would just get a mechless HU for not much money more.

Just pick your favorite brand as they pretty much all have one now that can be had for less than $100. I think Pioneer even has an active capable one.

Now we are getting somewhere. I will search the name brands you mentioned above. Thanks!

Well I tried again today using the Bluetooth receiver listed below, iPod and P45. To my excitement it works with no other equipment needed.

c80c3636e85da83b064c3ceb23881c88.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.