Punch 360 Amp and a 10" Type-R

jaymann107
10+ year member

I'm new to this forum and figured I would start by showing what I have so far. Nothing compaired to alot of setups I see on here but I still hope you all enjoy. Any and all comments are welcome.

Car is a 2001 Acura 3.2 CL

speakerandradio001.jpg

speakerandradio002.jpg

speakerandradio004.jpg

Here are some of my older setups

ClarionSub2.jpg

punch366.jpg

AlpineTypeR003.jpg

I figured I will throw tese in here also "My many cars"

1987 Cutlass Supreme

87cutlass.jpg

1987cutlass.jpg

350 bored 30 over

305.jpg

The Hoe/Tahoe
1998tahoe.jpg

I've never noticed the rim on the Tahoe but I'm pretty sure it was not bent because those tires were brand new and the shop that installed them never mentioned a bend. And from the looks of it I would hope i would have noticed a bend that bad. Good eye though.

I believe it is the Sony CDX-GT630UI but it might be older than that one I will have to look and see. And honestly I'm not very happy with it, the only reason I bought it is because at the time this was one of the few headunits that had the USB port for my mp3 player.

It looks good, nice clean setup. I love those amps, I have one in box that has a burned out transiostor that I need to fix.

Oh, and in my opinion I would hide the cap away, I don't like putting caps on display.

did you do all the installation? how hard was it to bypass the factory amps with that bose? my girl has a 97 3.0 CL right now i just have a LOC installed with her factory system

Thanks for the comments guys. I think I will hide the cap. As far as the installation goes I did it all myself. The factory amp is not bypassed, it's currently running my aftermarket 6.5 components up front (I know they can sound better though) and my after market 6x9's in the back (Which sound great) and I'm more than happy with the way my mids and highs sound. On another note I know my factory system and your girls 97 system are completely different. And right now I'm running my system off of a LOC also because my headunits RCA outputs do not work.

Go to http://www.acurazine.com

and you can find out everything you need to know about your girls car and any other Acura for that matter.

I figured I would throw this in here, I consider these my pride and joy

amps003.jpg

amps002.jpg

The 10" Type-R sounds good with my little 360 pushing it but it is only 2 weeks old and I have not pushed it hard because I want it to break in a little first. As for the SQ I am very happy with it, once it breaks in then I will see what it's made of.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif As for the old skool Punch 200 that is going in as soon as I feel the Type-R is ready for it. When I lived in Miami all me boyz had these punch 200's pushing everything from two 12" kickers in a honda accord to 4 15" kickers in a ford explorer. Trust me I know what these older Punch amps are capable of that's why I've been sitting on them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.