i need help.

Slammer05

well i just installed two 12in dual speakers( they are in a box) and a 600w sony explode amp into a cheve colbalt. and i noticed that when the key is not in the ignition an the door is open longer than 20 seconds the speakers begin to bass out real loud. i don't know what the issue is other than problabley bad wiring. it also buzzes a little when you turn the car off and get out of the vechile. if anyone has any advice please let me know how i can fix it.

is the remote wire keeping the speakers on after the car is off? are you using an aftermarket radio? if not where did you get your remote wire? sometimes speakers being fed through a line output converter can cause feedback because there is no signal heading into the amp... the result is usually a buzz or a woooommmmppppppppppp noise

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.