Pulling my hair out, please help

Participant count
  • Participant list
ever heard of a LOC?
Yeah, I have been looking at the ones from Audiocontrol, but everybody keeps saying get a processor. Plus, I am not quite sure which loc to get. This will be the first time I keep my factory h/u.

Yeah, I have been looking at the ones from Audiocontrol, but everybody keeps saying get a processor. Plus, I am not quite sure which loc to get. This will be the first time I keep my factory h/u.
of course everyone will say get a processor its the best thing possible but you don't NEED one. an LC6i will do the job just fine, maybe a used RF 3.sixty whatever you you find lol. if your upgrading and amping doors AND adding a sub get LC6i, if just adding subs LC2i

I think I will go with the LCQ-1 due to the accubass. I won't have to worry about the rears because I am going to leave those on my h/u since nobody rides back there. Perfect.

if you have a proper built box fr the subs you won't need a bass enhancer unless you listen to music with no bass at all. the LC7i has it as well

if you have a proper built box fr the subs you won't need a bass enhancer unless you listen to music with no bass at all. the LC7i has it as well
Ok, cool. Thanks, I will have to keep that in mind. The only issue with the sub is that it will not be a "custom" build. I am not sure if you ever heard of Fox Acoustics, but I always get my boxes from him because he is local and makes some **** nice boxes. I have had 2 and they have been great. For the new model truck like mine he has a single vented 10".

[quote name='cajun_duck']Ok, cool. Thanks, I will have to keep that in mind. The only issue with the sub is that it will not be a "custom" build. I am not sure if you ever heard of Fox Acoustics, but I always get my boxes from him because he is local and makes some **** nice boxes. I have had 2 and they have been great. For the new model truck like mine he has a single vented 10".[/QUOTE]

I've seen there boxes but haven't heard them or had experience with them. i do know the box is everything and that box seems lik its more aesthetic that functional i don't see how that port works for both subs and how you get 1.5^3. is that per sub or all together? id personally get a custom box build. @CSCStang builds boxes and can ship you ones but i know those rams have weird under seat applications and stuff. pm him maybe you guys can work something out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.