Pulling my hair out, please help

Participant count
  • Participant list
Some factory radios reduce bass output as you increase volume. If your unit is like that, I think the lcq-1 is the better choice. the accubass is a nice little feature. when set properly it doesn't interfere until necessary. im using the lq-61 and I love it.

oops! lol i thought i was writing on another thread lol, dude you can get a SICK ported box for 2 8"s in there

Those body styles have way more room under the seat 07.5 on up have a hump running the length of the seat and has way less room. I'm fighting with this right now. Lol

Those body styles have way more room under the seat 07.5 on up have a hump running the length of the seat and has way less room. I'm fighting with this right now. Lol
you'd think crew cabs had more room because the seat is bigger lol. Let me know what you do I'm contemplating what i can throw into my dads 08 sierra CC

[quote name='C1500martin']you'd think crew cabs had more room because the seat is bigger lol. Let me know what you do I'm contemplating what i can throw into my dads 08 sierra CC[/QUOTE]

I have a 08 Silverado crew can that I'm trying to find the time to do my build. Want to do a build log. It will be 2 sa8s on a ia10.1. And just bought a ia60.4 from biabia about an hour ago for highs. Lol @CSCStang has be kinda helping me with box idea cause the little bastards are tight to fit cause the magnet is so **** wide it hits the top plate.

[quote name='sthib']I have a 08 Silverado crew can that I'm trying to find the time to do my build. Want to do a build log. It will be 2 sa8s on a ia10.1. And just bought a ia60.4 from biabia about an hour ago for highs. Lol @CSCStang has be kinda helping me with box idea cause the little bastards are tight to fit cause the magnet is so **** wide it hits the top plate.[/QUOTE]

He sent me all kinda pictures of his builds and he does some bad *** work.

He sent me all kinda pictures of his builds and he does some bad *** work.
yup, I'm on my 3rd box from him. super cool guy and super helpful definitely A++ quality work from him. let me know if you end up finding a way to shove those things in there lol.

sorry for thread jacking op

yup, I'm on my 3rd box from him. super cool guy and super helpful definitely A++ quality work from him. let me know if you end up finding a way to shove those things in there lol. sorry for thread jacking op
Will do

No problems on thead jacking. I found it interesting and I will defInately see what CSCStang can do for me. Thanks for all the imput fellas.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.