DIY Boom Car Tutorials?

the Proper install is what will give you a "boom car audio system"

its about 30% equipment 70% install and application.

Subwoofer have their own enclosure they like to be in. a custom enclosure build around the subwoofer specifications is what is key to a good sounding subwoofer.

Then you have the amplifier which will give your subwoofer the power it needs. a subwoofer also has to match the amplifier and the power it gives at a certain ohm load.

Basic Car Audio Electronics

this is a good website with a lot of great info

By "SPL", he means sound pressure level, in this case measured in decibels

Are you looking for a ground-pounder style system? One that flexes your windows?

Or a system that you will not be competing with and just want to enjoy some music in your daily driver?

Let the transformation begin!!!! Once you start and hear that first bass drop and you instantly think I can be louder........ Your hooked you can't go back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.