I figured he nows whats up and he's got it all down

I was just wondering what everyone thought about the subs

I havn't heard them will that sub takin 3500 sound like a sub

takin2000. Basically im askin if its worth it, and money is not

a problem I plan on having 4 5k's and 4 18's, I sell amps

I get them for free...

Best Regards,

Jeremy R. Sevigny

I dont remember claiming anything like that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Oh: Ah, but I know what he means.

The Platform 2 subwoofers can be built up to handle 3500w rms in some applications. That is as high as we rate them. They may handle more in some situations, but we do not guarantee it.

Our leads however, are rated at 3500+w rms for the quad leads. They will handle well over 3500w!

I figured he nows whats up and he's got it all downI was just wondering what everyone thought about the subs

I havn't heard them will that sub takin 3500 sound like a sub

takin2000. Basically im askin if its worth it, and money is not

a problem I plan on having 4 5k's and 4 18's, I sell amps

I get them for free...

Best Regards,

Jeremy R. Sevigny
you told everyone in your other threads that you couldnt afford to give them free amps cuz you didnt even get free amps yourself. Your story changes in every thread.

shiiitt, pm me i want a platform 2 monstawoofer. i got 3k on tap. gotta do sumthis with this torn spider floppy ****** suspensioned hdc3 tho? trade maybe BREWHAHAH

I think Jeremy misspoke. At best it was not the best business-sense to claim he gets the amps for free and was probably just a faux pau. As a vendor, he might get a few demos from the manufacturer. I don't think it's realistic that anyone gets unlimited free amps.

To answer your question Jeremy, that sub will do rated but applying 5k per coil is going to shorten it's life. If you're going to burp it for a few seconds it MIGHT take it. If you're looking at playing music with it, you might as well just go to the atm, take out the cash for the sub and set it on fire.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.