Psi vs sundown recone

Possibly. It could do 1 of 2 things. It could be fine because its not hitting maximum output voltage, or it could be overamplifying a signal and adds distortion to the clean wave. I would say its not going to distort the wave.

Yard sale is off the chain. I've bought like 16 woofers off yard sale and only had to recone one due to a ticking buzzing noise. Best deal ever. I bought my nsv3's for half the price of new

Yard sale is off the chain. I've bought like 16 woofers off yard sale and only had to recone one due to a ticking buzzing noise. Best deal ever. I bought my nsv3's for half the price of new
I might try them out when I finish the motor in my other car. I need a z3

I just got my sundown tore apart and cleaned to recone. I never blown a sub before. But how bad do this look. Funny thing is it still was playing but not near what it was before

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.