Psi vs. dd audio recone kit?

Your right that is off the site.. So how much should I see for a dd m2.... I actually was thinking of hunting for a crunch gp3000pro......I'm think of even call maxxisonic to see if they would sell one. I know it's old but they keep all the products they ever made...and dd didn't answer me back as far as sending the cone out to me. If I could save a few I might just have them do that..the thing with shipping it is no biggy I can ship for free. Since my parent in laws work for ups as drivers

What about used. I am really thinking sq2200, gp3000 pro,brx2400 and any others that might come up that sell for cheap......my question is if I wired an amp down to .5 what's the issues. Everyone says it would kill my electrical.... I understand it's more amp draw but what would I be able to get away with and with rise in most cases I still will see over 1 ohm right?

For the recone I'd go DD. It's their woofer they know a lot about the baskets and motor. Digital Designs is a good company and they make good products and know their stuff, they are just expensive. Their recones are a lot more in line with the regular market though, I'd almost always go for a real DD recone.

Ok I think I'm sold on the dd recone... But I did want to do the recone myself but $330 for a shop recone just to come back in new condition.... ****....you can't beat that with a stick......and I know it's coming back witha warranty on the work....cause to be real I don't know what the hell I'm doing never did a recone....in fact my re sx is the most expenseful sub I ever seen in person lol....I'm fresh in this game....

Ok I don't want to hear what a company recommend ...how hard would you guys push a 9518. I need to know how many watts I should look forward to....up coming upgrades are a second 130 alt xsd3400 and re doing my 0 ga. Wire to maybe sky high 2 runs.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.