PSI audio

PSI is good stuff. Dave is awesome, he'll take real good care of you. I have PSI passive radiators now. Customer service in my experience is amazing. Only experience I have with the powered subs is my buddy went from ZCONs to platform 3's and said they sounded better and were just as loud.

i have an '00 Focus ZX3. I have PSI recones on 2 RE SE motors. I had a 12" TC9 with PSI recone that killed the lowz. If I am rebuilding I'm using PSI recones all day. it's not that other guys don't make good recones it's just that I'm so close to there location that I get my recones in 1-2 days and I like all the options.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.