PS3, projector, or some amps...

cfox10
10+ year member

Rock the house.
I have a couple "400w" SSL cheap 4 ch. amps.

Planet Audio 5000.1d Class D monoblock "3500 rms" @ 1ohm, 1ohm stable.. probably more around 2k rms. But it's very efficient.

Also have a phat ps3 80gb, with cod mw2, mw3, skate 2, gta 4, and nba 2k11. 2 controllers, one is xbox style. Has PS move and eye toy also.

I also have a viewsonic projector, 2700 lumens, HDMI, composite, vga, etc. input.

Infinity Reference basslink (I keep this around in my stock car but I could lose it, nbd) 10" woofer and a radiator with built in 200w class D amp.

I would like to get a decent component set with some good midbass, a new headunit pref. with 2v or higher preouts and usb, would also be interested in amps, wiring, subs, etc.

k51v8p.jpg

2s8jmdt.jpg

2rdhw1j.jpg

11a9z6h.jpg

In the daylight, windows open.

2e22s2a.jpg

400w SSL Evolution 4ch. Amp. HPF, Full Range, and LPF. RCA and speaker input.

34pjktw.jpg

2aj85ea.jpg

Infinity Basslink

5zpifk.jpg

30bcoys.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
how much for the PA amp

I'd really like to get a component set or something for my girlfriends car. The pioneers in it aren't working well for me.

I'll pm you though and see if we can work out a price or trade. In the mean time I'll go ahead and get pictures of stuff.

What model projector do you have? I may be interested in that depending on specs and such.

It's a PJD5133. Lower end model but at 2700 lumens, 120hz, 3d ready, and an OK resolution (800x600), it's great for movies and it's very nice to have around. I believe I paid 500 for it. Again, not high end or anything but compared to others in the price range it does it's job great. Less than 200 hours on the lamp.

What would you trade the ps3 for?
Component set, or a smaller sub... 8", or 10"? Or a headunit... nothing too fancy, usb and mp3 would be nice though.

If cash or other items are needed for your offer let me know.

I've got a used Pioneer DEH-P680MP (could throw in steering wheel control adapter as well if you could use it) and a BNIB Alpine Type R 10' (older style - single 4 ohm VC) for PS3? The head unit has cage, harness, trim ring and wireless remote.

It's a PJD5133. Lower end model but at 2700 lumens, 120hz, 3d ready, and an OK resolution (800x600), it's great for movies and it's very nice to have around. I believe I paid 500 for it. Again, not high end or anything but compared to others in the price range it does it's job great. Less than 200 hours on the lamp.
Yea, I couldn't work with that resolution. Should have posted up before you bought it. There are several in that price range that have some very impressive specs and reviews.

Anyway, good luck with your sale/trade.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...