Prs80 or Cz702 for best Bluetooth???

Participant count
  • Participant list

Roland
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Atlanta
So I want to standardize the HU's in our vehicles. I love the Bluetooth quality I have with my current PRS 80. I need to add 2 more HU's to my other vehicles. Already have DSP's so...

Right now three CZ702 would be in my budget, but I just want to be sure the 702's Bluetooth will sound as good with our Samsung Note II. Any feedback appreciated

The bluetooth should be already built into the the head unit, no need to install mics or anything.
i meant pairing with my phone and stuff the mic sure would come in handy though since my truck is so **** noisy

i meant pairing with my phone and stuff the mic butmost pof the newer phonese would come in handy though since my truck is so **** noisy
Cool looking forward to you thoughts . I know some phones are better than others hopefully yours is one of the better phone.

i meant pairing with my phone and stuff the mic sure would come in handy though since my truck is so **** noisy
When in bluetooth mode you can raise the mic gain allowing people to hear you better.

They sell external mics also i think.

Cool looking forward to you thoughts . I know some phones are better than others hopefully yours is one of the better phone.
Bluetooth is as clear and full quality you would expect. What exactly are you looking to know about the feature?

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

is iphone 6 a better phone? lol but ive ALWAYS had trouble pairing my iphones with devices, idk if its me or just another dumb apple thing

I ran a CZ702 for a while. My phone at the time was AptX capable, and playing the same files over USB clearly sounded better than over BT.

If in-built DSP is not a concern then you should consider the 2015 Clarion single DINs. They all support AptX CSR high quality BT streaming audio.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.