ProjectPechkin's 2005 Legacy GT BUILD LOG! **PICS**

^^no doubt buddy. I wasn't trying to **** up your thread just wanted to let you know you might have to do a little fabbing. A lot of guys just use the cubby above the stock radio to install an aftermarket deck.

just skimmed the thread, but after tear down, what was damaged?
rad support....frame bent a little it looks like?
Frame suffered very minimum damage

Driver Side Strut bar beam was bent 1" or so inward and had to be straightened

Turbo cracked

Engine ripped both belts which burnt the valves (Entire Engine will be rebuilt so like new from factory)

Everything else is pretty minute, the dash board lost a switch and a panel from the guy's knee hitting it during crash impact

DriverSide Airbag

(The engine & turbo is going to be the big thing here)

Everything else is pretty much your basic repair

Frame suffered very minimum damageDriver Side Strut bar beam was bent 1" or so inward and had to be straightened

Turbo cracked

Engine ripped both belts which burnt the valves (Entire Engine will be rebuilt so like new from factory)

Everything else is pretty minute, the dash board lost a switch and a panel from the guy's knee hitting it during crash impact

DriverSide Airbag

(The engine & turbo is going to be the big thing here)

Everything else is pretty much your basic repair
thanks for the update....sounds like it was a good investment after all.

^^no doubt buddy. I wasn't trying to **** up your thread just wanted to let you know you might have to do a little fabbing. A lot of guys just use the cubby above the stock radio to install an aftermarket deck.
You're not doing anything on my thread //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

But ye, in a car like this custom fabbing was always on mind and I knew it couldn't be avoided.

I was thinking about custom fitting a DDIN up in the top compartment

Maybe talk to some of the guys on the forum here in CO, and see who has done something like this before to help me get it in there.

thanks for the update....sounds like it was a good investment after all.
Not a problem. I know when it comes to sell it. I'll still make $$$ on it.

Now I gotta sell some more equipment so I can drop the rims on the bish.

Wow a lot of guests viewing this thread.

You guys need to sign up to CA.com!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Got a new part today //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Uploading that bish now

The fact that the pics are 7.2 Mega Pixels doesn't help neither //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.