ProjectPechkin's 2005 Legacy GT BUILD LOG! **PICS**

Car getting Frame work done:

(All the welds and stuff to fix the body & frame back into proper alignment)

DSC03638.jpg

DSC03625.jpg

DSC03626.jpg

DSC03627.jpg

well.... at least you are getting right on it. I bought a salvaged Honda Pilot a week ago and I'm guessing its still sitting outside the body shop. My dad owns part of a late model salvage yard. Most of the cars I've had have came from there. Most people would never know they've been in an accident after they're done.

I love the choice in car, ive always wanted one. When im finished getting over my muscle car stage in life it will be my first choice.

Definately keeping my eye on this one

Good price, however the salvaged title is going to kill resale value, however i would keep all these pictures and everything for when you sell it to show it was rebuilt correctly. Might help it sell and get you some more money.

Does it worry you that the metal is going to a be a lot weaker now due to the crash/
My family has been in the business of rebuilding and re-selling salvage vehicles for over 13 years. Just when I though my dad had it all figured out... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

well.... at least you are getting right on it. I bought a salvaged Honda Pilot a week ago and I'm guessing its still sitting outside the body shop. My dad owns part of a late model salvage yard. Most of the cars I've had have came from there. Most people would never know they've been in an accident after they're done.
Exactly. This is how you get things for the cheap! Good thinking on your part. Get that bish fixed

I love the choice in car, ive always wanted one. When im finished getting over my muscle car stage in life it will be my first choice.
Definately keeping my eye on this one
Thx a lot. Subscribe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

wow, how much is it going to cost to fix?
$8000 + then $1200 I paid in "extra" parts

Thanks much

good stuff. will be looking forward to see this.
About to plow more pics

Good price, however the salvaged title is going to kill resale value, however i would keep all these pictures and everything for when you sell it to show it was rebuilt correctly. Might help it sell and get you some more money.
Like I said before, we have been in the business of rebuilding and reselling Subarus for quite a few years, I won't sell it for MSRP but I could still flip a 5K profit for sure

Clamps on the frame. Finishing touches

DSC03628.jpg

DSC03629.jpg

Missing something here....

DSC03630.jpg

Hopefully the only time I'll have my car sitting on bricks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

DSC03637.jpg

Quick view of most of the parts that are getting fitted on.

Radiator and plastic Dash board pieces on the floor:

DSC03631.jpg

Bumper guards:

DSC03632.jpg

Airbag got ordered to get replaced too:

DSC03633.jpg

Rear seat view (Moar Boxes)

DSC03634.jpg

Bumper Cover and I think power steering pump

DSC03635.jpg

Idk what's in the other boxes lol. Too much

DSC03639.jpg

There was more in the trunk, but I couldn't get to it

Crazy picture of a sandstorm by our bodyshop that I took.

I think we had 95mph wing gusts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

DSC03641.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.