ProjectPechkin's 2005 Legacy GT BUILD LOG! **PICS**

Yikes man, I wouldnt be comfortable driving a car thats had that much damage to it. Sounds cheap tho. The car has a branded title (salvage or rebuilt) now right?

I'm going to take a look. I know a tinted front windshield looks really nice.
maybe 10% will be too dark. I'm going to talk to my tint guys
If your going with 5% all the way around theres no need to do 10% on the windshield. I got 30% on mine with 20% all the way around and nobody can see in my car. Since all your other windows will be 5% no light will get in. So you could do like 20% on your windshield and it will look like 5%. I would go darker on mine but I have smoked headlights.

Yikes man, I wouldnt be comfortable driving a car thats had that much damage to it. Sounds cheap tho. The car has a branded title (salvage or rebuilt) now right?
This is why I'm in the business and you're not lol ( We have fixed cars 4X more efed up as that) We do such quality work we offer a free year warranty with our cars.

At any case it's the same as buying a reconed sub. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

If your going with 5% all the way around theres no need to do 10% on the windshield. I got 30% on mine with 20% all the way around and nobody can see in my car. Since all your other windows will be 5% no light will get in. So you could do like 20% on your windshield and it will look like 5%. I would go darker on mine but I have smoked headlights.
Well I had 12% / 30% on windshield on my RS and it wasn't that dark at all.

Yeah, I wouldn't do that dark of tint on the front windshield either. Don't want your car to look like it did when you first got it do you?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I wouldn't worry about my end, it's the horrible and stupid drivers in America that scare the piss out of me.

Nice progress so far. Subscribed. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Thanks guys

More stuff should be coming in all this week

And I'm going to try and take some pics wednesday when I tow the car back to our shop

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well I had 12% / 30% on windshield on my RS and it wasn't that dark at all.

I wouldn't worry about my end, it's the horrible and stupid drivers in America that scare the piss out of me.
Well it will look darker on 5%. Darkest I would EVER do on a windshield is 20% anything lower is just stupid.

Well it will look darker on 5%. Darkest I would EVER do on a windshield is 20% anything lower is just stupid.
your entitled to your opinion.

I'll go in and see some samples and see what's good

I was reading in a few mods magz they did to what they refered is the 5-25

5% all around. 25% on front glass

Seems to be a popular combo

your entitled to your opinion.
I'll go in and see some samples and see what's good

I was reading in a few mods magz they did to what they refered is the 5-25

5% all around. 25% on front glass

Seems to be a popular combo
5% around 25% on windshield does sound like a very good combo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

LOL Id take it! Seems like a good combo. Why not just go darker then 5% on the windows?
2% if just crazy.

I drove in a 2% rover

I had to put the windows down to make any turns whatsoever

WAY TOO MUCH

2% if just crazy.
I drove in a 2% rover

I had to put the windows down to make any turns whatsoever

WAY TOO MUCH
Have you seen orangecounty1's mini cooper? Hes got double 5% around and 15% on the windshield with a 5% tint strip over that

Have you seen orangecounty1's mini cooper? Hes got double 5% around and 15% on the windshield with a 5% tint strip over that
double 5% tint is 2.5% //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

2% is the darkest it goes I think

The FBI surveillance cars do their ish with 2%

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.