Project Sidewinder.... SQ Dodge Dakota install!

Well I wasn't crazy about how my factory Infinity tweeter grilles looked on the doors after they were wrapped in speaker grille cloth. It made it look like I had dual tweeters next to the tweeters in the A-pillars. So since I needed a way to monitor the systems voltage, I put a voltage gauge in each door panel in place of the factory tweeter grille. Since the door is slightly angled down in that location, I'm using an angled bezel to mount the gauge. Here's the end results....

BEFORE

audio265.JPG

AFTER

audio271.JPG

audio272.JPG

audio273.JPG

why the **** d you have 2 radios and a screen..did I miss something or is this how gay can you build a ride sorry but this is not even a show rige and its got more radios then walmarts sells dont you want you volt gauge where it can be seen easy when driving or is this more of the how gay can you be thing

why the **** d you have 2 radios and a screen..did I miss something or is this how gay can you build a ride sorry but this is not even a show rige and its got more radios then walmarts sells dont you want you volt gauge where it can be seen easy when driving or is this more of the how gay can you be thing
You apparently have NO fucking clue. Each unit it functionally essential, not extra...

nG

^^that is one of those "how gay can you be" type of posts^^

Thank you for that incredibly ignorant post. Maybe you should learn more about Car Audio and how I only have one HU, one monitor, and one processor controller.

Congrats, you just gave "ng" some more material for the R-tard of the month with that post.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.