Ok this is the patient and the equipment I'm going to use:

I will post more info and pics as I go

wheel2largehg9.jpg

setupxo8.jpg

1003403mediumna2.jpg

Custom RCA Cables

1003404mediumqw5.jpg

1003410mediumaq9.jpg

Man I can't wait to see the end of this. I actually really like the looks of your car too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

I will post pictures of the whole process specially the CAR PC install, I'm just waiting for all the parts to arrive this week.

These are the speakers

1003417mediummu4.jpg

Another pic of the patient

0402080004largehp5.jpg

This would be the finish product (paintbrush style)

finishmediumjb0.jpg

All those amps need juice also

1003411mediumtz1.jpg

Please don't use the capacitor.
And why do you have your mids crossed off at 1200 hz, then your tweets start at 5k. What is going to play between 1201-4999 hz?
Opss I put the wrong setup NOW it's fix.

Also why you don't recomend putting the capacitor?

I have several options for this setup, one is with dedicated midranges and 1 Sub. All depends on how they sound. I will try the 3 way first if doesn't work I might have to go with the 4-way

like this one

soundsystemcustompi5cushq1.jpg

yes, they need juice.. so why not also add a capacitor for your car to have to charge as well as the amps? Perfectly good idea.

because caps are a bandaid. add an extra battery. if he his going to compete in sq compitetions the cars are judged with the car off so after the inital bass hit the cap will drain and then pull power from the battery to recharge itself, power that could be going to the amps. so cap bad battery good.

because caps are a bandaid. add an extra battery. if he his going to compete in sq compitetions the cars are judged with the car off so after the inital bass hit the cap will drain and then pull power from the battery to recharge itself, power that could be going to the amps. so cap bad battery good.

Wow I didn't realize that, I will add another battery and keep the capacitor, I will use the capacitor for the daily use (night use) to reduce dimming in my lights, but for competitions I can create some sorth of relay or breaker or quick disconnet to only use the batteries and have the capacitor disconnected.

whats up w the Blaupknut equipment?
-Nick-
I bought this amps new @ $59.99 each shipped from crutchfield because they are discontinued, quality and sound is much better than my old MTX amp and Pionner amps, so why not $240 in 4 amps , the subs bought them for $30 I really don't know the quality of them or how they sound but I have 2 to play with //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif this is a starting setup, I know my self as soon I get really hook up, I will buy better amps , maybe some JL audio don't know yet.

By the way they are 75wRMS x2 each oro 200wRMS x 1 bridged. They are selling them for $55 on http://www.midwestelectronics.com/bl...fier-p-81.html

Here is a better pic, the internals are way better than the MTX, US acoustics and Pionner amps I have

blaupunktcustombp8.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.