Project Sidewinder.... SQ Dodge Dakota install!

That engine looks great. A great improvement over the factory look, I bet it will run pretty good. Have you dynoed it ever?
Thank you! Yes, I have dynoed it and it put down 261 HP & 314 TQ at the wheels. That equates to ~325 HP at the crank with the driveline loss from the auto trans.

absolutely beautiful. How many magazines has this been in so far, cause it sure should be in some.
From your lips to God's ear my friend.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif But I am working on it. Just not an easy thing to do. I had some discussions with the CA&E editor, but with that magazine folding now, I missed my chance there.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

From your lips to God's ear my friend.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif But I am working on it. Just not an easy thing to do. I had some discussions with the CA&E editor, but with that magazine folding now, I missed my chance there.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Yea after I typed that I was trying to think of what mag it would fit in. Too bad CA&E is going down the tubes otherwise it would have been perfect for in there. Gotta be some others out there that I would think would love showing a truck such as that, I know I certainly wouldn't mind seeing it in the pages of a mag.

Maybe Sport Truck, Street Trucks, Truckin' magazine would be interested. They each have had feature trucks that are trucks geared towards the style like yours. Many of their feature trucks are all air ride and body dropped s-10s/tacomas but I have seen trucks built in the similar style as yours on the pages of their magazines. I would like to read a description about the truck and a good magazine write-up article.

Flawless install and excellent use of thesme and colors. I'd love to own that truck and if I were you I'd be HELL-A proud //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Maybe Sport Truck, Street Trucks, Truckin' magazine would be interested. They each have had feature trucks that are trucks geared towards the style like yours. Many of their feature trucks are all air ride and body dropped s-10s/tacomas but I have seen trucks built in the similar style as yours on the pages of their magazines. I would like to read a description about the truck and a good magazine write-up article.
One of them has already shown interest.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Flawless install and excellent use of thesme and colors. I'd love to own that truck and if I were you I'd be HELL-A proud //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Thank you for noticing. That's one area that can go south in a hurry if you're not careful and I've always wanted to be consistent with the theme and colors. For instance the shaker being snakeskin pulls folks to the vehicle then they see how it ties in to the interior. And I used the red leather from the seats to tie in to the arm rest and lower door panels.

I still wanted the vehicle to be recognizable as a Dakota. But I wanted it to look like a special edition that Dodge might have actually offered. And so far at most car shows, the number one question is "Did you do that or was that an option?"..... Mission Accomplished!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Wow, I couldn't imagine how much money you have alone in the system, but overall in the truck.
Nicest system I have ever seen done..........period! So clean, clean!
Thank you! I really appreciate that.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.