10" wedge box - need opinion

Participant count
  • Participant list

azimuth
5,000+ posts

funded*by*soros
Denver, Co
i never seem to stop and take pictures, i get too involved and forget. i'll eventually post a full log on a more involved project.

anyway. box for a type E, 1.6 cubes at 35hz.

front panel is supposed to be white. like this.

047.jpg

048.jpg

semi-gloss black and flat white, covered in a high gloss lacquer.

my godd@mn dog came running through chasing something and knocked it onto the floor. it fell flat on the white face and jacked the paint up. i had to switch direction and figure out how to fix it or hide it, so i sanded and touched up with flat white, but as you all know, paint is very unforgiving when covering blemishes. so i just did a black spritz on it to hide the touched up area's.

051.jpg

054.jpg

055.jpg

064.jpg

067.jpg

i'm dropping it off tomorrow to the guy at work. he paid 150$ for the box and sub. should i just refinish? i'm not sure i like it very much. my girl does like it though. opinions please

custom box loaded with a sub for 150$ is a fair deal ad the finish looks pretty good. as the matter of fact i think it looks better then plain white>

+.02$

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.