Project Sidewinder.... SQ Dodge Dakota install!

audio256.JPG

God that shot is just amazing

seriously great work

would have loved to see a build log on it

Only thing I'm not a fan of is the body kit, the tweeters in the door, and the signature. Why the signature and 2 head units?

Besides that, sexy.

Only thing I'm not a fan of is the body kit, the tweeters in the door, and the signature. Why the signature and 2 head units?

Besides that, sexy.
Tweeters are in the A-pillars. The factory tweeters in the doors are gone and simply covered up the factory grill with speaker grill cloth. But I'm going to get rid of them completely.

I only have one head unit in the dash. The console houses a flip out monitor, and below that is the processor controller.

And the dash is autographed by Chip Foose, so I think I'll keep it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

WOW WOW WOW!!!! OMG!!!

I just messed myself.........this definitely is the cleanest, most well put together setup I have seen posted online in a few years.

Props man, mad props. I can only dream to have an install as functional and as clean as yours one day.

Enjoy! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

thats b-e-a-utiful bro. very nice and one of the cleanest installs I have seen in a long time.

congrats!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif

Tweeters are in the A-pillars. The factory tweeters in the doors are gone and simply covered up the factory grill with speaker grill cloth. But I'm going to get rid of them completely.
I only have one head unit in the dash. The console houses a flip out monitor, and below that is the processor controller.

And the dash is autographed by Chip Foose, so I think I'll keep it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Looks like I changed my mind on the signature //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

And I didn't even realize that was a processor. The ONLY thing I could find on the inside that I didn't like was those tweeters with those grills in the doors, they just look.... awkward.

I'm just being really critical, hell, I hope my Dakota looks half as good as yours one day.

Yeah, I'm going to do something different in the doors other than covering the factory tweeter with grill cloth. I'm thinking of putting a volt gauge in place of the tweeters in the doors to monitor the system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.