Project: I WANNA BE LOUD

KARLEON
10+ year member

Livin' Legend
I'm about to start working on my new setup soon and i figured i'd post pics along the way. Im still in the process of learning different things, so i'll also be asking questions along the way. Hope this becomes another good informative thread. I also hope you guys enjoy the pics.....Here goes

Pic of sub (still waiting for the other to come off backorder)

http://img24.exs.cx/img24/9897/MVC-027S.jpg

Ok, now that you all have seen the equipment and ride this is how my install is going to go.

The Death Penalty 15s will be firing into the vehicle and will be completley sealed off from the trunk. Im going to fiberglass my spare tire spot to get that extra needed airspace. (hopefully it will be about 2 cubes) Havent decided on a tuning yet, but im thinking around 32ish hz.

I already started on some of the project before i got the idea to post pics of the whole thing. Sorry, but you guys didnt miss much. Just applied masking tape/ foil to the bottom of my trunk. and now im in the process of making cardboard pieces to see how everything will fit.

a pic of the front frame in cardboard

http://img36.exs.cx/img36/3633/MVC-009S4.jpg

Are your tires flat? Nice amp and rims. Check ebay for components

Yes and No.....In the pic my tires are fine. They are just skinny as crap. 215 35/18

My friends said i was the true meaning of Rubberband man. But last friday, i walked outside and noticed a tire was flat. Some how the seal broke from my tire to rim and well u know the rest. Goodyear said they could fix it for about 5 bucks. But i had way to get my car there, so my dumb self figured i'd just drive it since good year is only about 5min away. Well the rim dug into the tire and basically ruined it. Now i have to fork out 225ish for 1 new tire. Life ***** at times. So as of now, the factory wheels are back on

Thats why I am scared to get ultra low pros, I had my sidewall blow out on my goodyearsIt looked like someone sliced my tire, which wouldnt surprise me.
Yea, someone probably messed with my tires that night. Oh well, im about to drop the name rubberband man and get some 45's instead of 35s. Hopefully that will be alot better. Plus side to this is, my friend has a set of almost brand new tires. 45's also. Think he wants 250 for all 4 tires. (well my price since we are real cool) But i cant jump on it just yet because i have other things to take care of. Plus money isnt coming in like i want it too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.