Project hannah

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am going to go ahead and start project hannah, i am going to need one more fi bl fully loaded and an amp with enough wattage to power them both well, in trunk class in this area that should get me plenty loud enough to take home first, and thats all im looking for.

let me know what you have, and what you are asking, it could take me a while to come up with the money, but i figured i would throw it out there.

I'm sorry... don't mean to be harsh... but isn't this all for the wrong reasons? I'm not sure who Hannah is and I'm sure she was awesome, but asking people to donate car audio parts because of her death sounds completely horrible. I can't even begin to imagine what kind of person you are to try to pull a stunt like this. I've lost loved ones too and I'm not going around asking people to give me money for it.

Congrats to the people who feel for the cause, but I'm not too thrilled for the guy who will be benefiting off all of this. I'm sure Hannah isn't thrilled either.

I'm not heartless. I just don't understand why someone would want to do this.

I'm sorry... don't mean to be harsh... but isn't this all for the wrong reasons? I'm not sure who Hannah is and I'm sure she was awesome, but asking people to donate car audio parts because of her death sounds completely horrible. I can't even begin to imagine what kind of person you are to try to pull a stunt like this. I've lost loved ones too and I'm not going around asking people to give me money for it.
Congrats to the people who feel for the cause, but I'm not too thrilled for the guy who will be benefiting off all of this. I'm sure Hannah isn't thrilled either.

You dumb fuck. Did you read the whole thread? Did you read any of the mans other threads?

We all decided to donate, he asked no one for help. He has stated multiple times he will try to pay everyone back. Next time please just keep all the comments to yourself.

Good lord you guys are quick and enjoy using the quote function. It's like people don't know how to read the thread above.
I prefer quoting because of two reasons :

One, it automatically brings up the post area and lets you start typing.

Two, it makes it clear who you're directing your comments at. Like this.

Good lord you guys are quick and enjoy using the quote function. It's like people don't know how to read the thread above.
It's kind of hard to read when punk asses edit it to change what their original statements were.

GTFO.

Well sorry to Hannah. I didn't know the whole situation and now that I do, regret making the post. Sorry to all who got offended.

You just never know with the internet. For all I know, the whole thing could be a scam. Just being cautious...

From the look of things... it looks like I'm gonna be famous really soon. Oh boy, forum fame is amazing.

You dumb fuck. Did you read the whole thread? Did you read any of the mans other threads?
We all decided to donate, he asked no one for help. He has stated multiple times he will try to pay everyone back. Next time please just keep all the comments to yourself.

First, sorry to the young man who lost his daughter.

Second, where does the discussion of project Hannah begin? I think it might be helpful to know how this project came into being. The post by the guy questioning the project is not all that unreasonable considering that the background of the project is not immediately apparent.

Perhaps a link (at the begining of this thread) to where the project was first discussed would be helpful.

don't let people bug you out man that's uncalled for as bad as it may sound it jealousy .. which is just stupid and ignorant you have been through more heartache than these guys could ever imagine .. do your thing and "win the game" for your baby , don't stress over the douche bags

man.....even when i do get first....i realise i wont be able to tell her.... i know alot of you people this this is stupid......but you didnt see the pout on her cute little face when i told her i didnt "win the game" and it was so cute hearing her try to say competition, so we got her to say "comp" but her mother plays alot of xbox, so somehow she started calling it a game

i guess her stupid mother gets mad and throws the remote when she dies on games or something, because one time hannah asked me if i was mad, and i said no, and asked her why, and she said "mommy gets mad when lose"

2 year olds are still discovering the world, everything around them is getting absorbed into there brains, hence why she was interested in me winning, because im a nerd and talk about car audio constantly, i honestly believe that if i didnt like car audio i would lose like 2-3 friends because thats all we talk about.

i know my little Han-ann is watching me though, and i will make her proud, i would give anything to see the smile on her face if i could tell her..... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...