Project 151db Chevrolet

IbSlamn
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alabama
well i was going to run a couple sa8s but i got a deal so im doing somthing loud (hopefully). Its going to consist of 6 Hypnotic Zen 15s in a clamshell on two audiopipe 3000d (unless i find somthing else by that time) big 3 upgrade. around 100' of 1/0. and havent decided on batterys. the subs will be here by tuesday so il get pics then. Let me know what ya think. il keep everyone updated

i know lol for what im getting them for i cant turn away from them. a few years ago i had a pair of the 12s and they got pretty nasty on 1000rms so i think 6 of the 15s on around 5x the power should please me lol

this is the frame i built to support the enclosure and hold it down. it bolts to factory seat bolts.

frameforwall.jpg

this is teh truck minus gay step bars

DSCF1445.jpg

thats the only pics i have right now unless you want pics of the ol lady

do you have any vids/pics of any of your other installs in your chevy? I'd really like to see some

I'm going "Budget Low/loud" build with 4 12" RE SRX on 1 audiopipe 1500 @ 1ohm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.