profile clarus or califonia

The difference i can see i that the clarus has a 18db bass boost and the ca only 12db and the clarus use 3x30a fuses and the ca uses 4x25a fuses... many other little features in the cl like a subsonic filter i think.. mine (Cl600) has one...

I concur with mike the clarus is a better amp. Better features and correct me if im wrong but im pretty shure lower THD. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

wll i think im gonna go w/ the profile cl800 for my sub amp when i have the cash.....needless to say.....one of the better bang for the buck amps....

Tell me about it. Yeah dude we'll have to hook up to chill on Memorial on a Saturday night this summer! LOL! Hope to have the tunes in by then. That all depends on when we get done building our house out at 51st and 193rd.

I think I told you before but I grew up there. EC grad 95.

AJ:D

i live on 2nd and 180th......not to far away......i am usually on memorial late on friday and saturday nights...work till 1:30a......usually cruising in my buddies camaro...

Originally posted by Goddyd4me wll i think im gonna go w/ the profile cl800 for my sub amp when i have the cash.....needless to say.....one of the better bang for the buck amps....
Mike i thougth you were gona use a jbl 600.1 oh well at least you will have 2 profile amps so they match..... why not a JAM 600.2 ?

well i'd go w/ the j600.2 but im thinking of sending full 600w to the shivas.......also thinking about going w/ a single one......seing as cash is limited right now......we'll see tho

Profile puts out the rated power and has a *very* clean sound. The only complaint I have about them is their reliability, since in my experience they tend to roast after a few months.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

choochooSS

10+ year member
Dont bufu a rabid Walrus
choochooSS
Kindaiwannapokeya
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date