Problems with selection and questions...

Participant count
  • Participant list

Justin Thibert
10+ year member

Whats up guys...

You ready to help a newbie.... Im a newbie at this stuff....

Here are my questions... Is there an amp that can power 4 55watt speakers and 2 10" subs that have a 200watt rms rating... so they will need about 250rms each to power both subs...

I dont even know if you can run two subs and 4 speakers off of one amp and it will probably take two amps but I dont want to take up alot of room in my vehicle...

If there is a way to do it can someone please inform me because I would love to only have to get one amp....

Do a search on ebay for "5 channel amp."

Take the Hifonics Zeus ZX8000

4 x 50 watts + 1 x 200 watts @ 4 ohms

The center channel will also do 1 x 300 @ 2 ohms --- if your subs are 4ohm svc then you can wire them together and get a 2 ohm load.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.