problem with video on my pioneer 3200dvd

Participant count
  • Participant list

mroscar007
10+ year member

HOUSTON
my headunit works great the only problem is when i try to watch videos from a sd card i cant. my video file pops up but it doesnt even let me click on it. but im able to listen to my music and view my pictures only my video file doesnt even let me click on it.

can yall help me please. i will really be thankful!

i got the video bypassed and everything but i just burned them on a dvd but now it says its unplayable something about hi-definition.

do u know what i can do to fix that?

mp4

but i also tried it on a memory card im mp4 format avi format and wma format and none work only avi and when i used that one on a sd card it shows the same message about unplayable file-high definition

the deck probably isn't capable of playing mp4. AVI (divx encoded) will always work though. Id just use that ... HD on a 7" screen is pointless, imo

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.