Problem with the audio system

Participant count
  • Participant list

ebreaka

Recently, I noticed a problem with the audio system in my car. When i was turning off the engine and taking off the keys, the radio was still playing... no key the keep the car ON. I had the problem for maybe 2 weeks. When i was forgetting to take the front face, the audio was keeping being on.

Now, the problem dramatically changed. As soon I start the engine, the audio is turning off... I can't listen anymore to the audio system when the engine is on. If I turn the key into the accessory mode of the car, now the radio is working... The problem I had before about the radio that was staying "on" is fine now. It's not doing this anymore... Just the radio is turning off when i start the engine and no way i can turn it back ON when the engine is running...

Any idea what could be the problem of preventing the radio working when the engine is on ?

thanks,

any help would be apreciated

No I bought the car as it is... used also... There is an alarm system on this car. I think its probably related to the remote control but I am not sure exactly where to look at and this is why im asking the opinion of someone that could have an idea about the problem... so I can know where to look at

thanks,

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.