problem with sub amp??

Participant count
  • Participant list

blaza20s
10+ year member

ok my subwoofer amp is shutting off but my interior amp doesnt.i have a 200 amp alternator, red top under the hood, big three, and 2 kinetik 2400's in the back. the inetrior amp is the kicker 650.4 hooked up to the first batt in the back. the sub amp is the kicker 2500.1 running off the second batt in the back. i have the same digital fuse holders for both amps (voodoo). when i put the volume up the subs cut out but not the interior amp. its cutting out because the fuse holder is reading under 10 volts and goes into protection(thats what the manual says). i hope it's not the battery.i thinks its the fuse holder.what do u guys suggest?

yea thats what im gunna do tomorrow test the batt wit a volt meter.but what i dont get is when the car is off the fuse holder reads 14.0v so it doesnt make any sense to me?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.