Problem after installing new deck

Participant count
  • Participant list

xNaStYx
10+ year member

yo
lolz
Well after installing a new deck for my friend we came into some problems. Only the right front speaker works properly. The left front speaker sounds like it would be playing off a cell phone, its very faint compared to the right front. Neither of the rear speakers work. I am positive that everything is hooked up right. He says that all of the speakers worked perfectly before we did anything. Could it be a bad deck? If not, what could be the problem?

-Thanks

very well could be a bad deck. i bought a "new" kenwood mp342U off ebay awhile back and one channel would not play until the radio was on for 15 minutes or so and it would randomly go into protect sometimes when i turn on the car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.