• Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 905
    Participant count
  • Participant list
A

Aero

Hey,

I need some help here, my friend is looking to get rid of his equipment that has been sitting around his house and he is asking me if I were interested in buying some of it. I'd like to improve the sound in my car, 2000 Civic EX, and think this would be a terrific opportunity to do so. I have very limited knowledge in this field and don't want to come out short or rip him off.

I have a listing of the components he's trying to get rid of and would like some advice on what I should put into my car. Right now I have the stock stuff that it came the Civic.

Here's what he has:

Alpine V12 MRV-T300 Amp

Apline V12 MRV-F300S Amp

JL Audio Double 10s in a Powerwedge box (unknown model)

Alpine CD Changer CHA-S604

Apline Deck with removable face CDA-7832

Some unknown speakers with tweaters that were custom made to fit his Jeep

He has crossovers and all sorts of other wires for this setup, I was curious as to what I should pay for this stuff. Should I even buy everything.

Thanks for your time,

-Aero (Car Audio Newbie)

Check the prices of this equipment at http://www.sounddomain.com , http://www.thezeb.com - Remember that these prices are below retail price. The condition and amount of use of the equipment will also change the value. Alpine equipment is generaly pretty good stuff and lasts a long time. JL is good too. Do some research and find out what they are going for on the net and at retail. Then make an offer according to what you can buy the stuff for new.

i second natem33. it sounds like a good set-up. do some research and make an offer based on that and how your friend used it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.