pretty sad

Dude they are obviously totally different the ns-1 uses different mosfet clamps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The NS1 has its speaker terminals on the same side as the gain and filter controls and an extra set of power terminals. I wouldn't quite call them the same.
And some of the caps by the round coils on the left side are spaced different between the two.

The width of the sundown is just under 310mm

width of the other is 226mm

thats over a 3 1/4inch difference
Seriously? I hope you're being funny. They're clearly the same board.

The NS1 has its speaker terminals on the same side as the gain and filter controls and an extra set of power terminals. I wouldn't quite call them the same.
And some of the caps by the round coils on the left side are spaced different between the two.

The width of the sundown is just under 310mm

width of the other is 226mm

thats over a 3 1/4inch difference
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Hyundai and Kia look a little different too.......

Also, rather than using your math skills and google metric calculator, pay attention to the clamps on the side of the boards and you will see the main reason in width difference. Hint, look on the side of the SPL dynamic amp.

1745785111.gif

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Hyundai and Kia look a little different too.......
Also, rather than using your math skills and google metric calculator, pay attention to the clamps on the side of the boards and you will see the main reason in width difference. Hint, look on the side of the SPL dynamic amp.
I see the fets or whatever they are called are mounted horizontally vs vertical thats what makes up the width difference I can see that. I'm no amp expert, but they are not the same. Similar yes, same no.

I see the fets or whatever they are called are mounted horizontally vs vertical thats what makes up the width difference I can see that. I'm no amp expert, but they are not the same. Similar yes, same no.
If you put a ground effects kit on your Honda Civic, is it still a Honda Civic? Exactly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.