Two sa-15 vs sa nightshade 18 on crescendo 2000D

but u gota think about the power hes got.hes wanting to know what will be louder and sound better on that bc2000...and the answer is the sa.s ..the 18 ns takes so much power to get moving ...now if he had the bc 3500 it would be a different story ...that amp isnt enough to even tickle a nightshade

but u gota think about the power hes got.hes wanting to know what will be louder and sound better on that bc2000...and the answer is the sa.s ..the 18 ns takes so much power to get moving ...now if he had the bc 3500 it would be a different story ...that amp isnt enough to even tickle a nightshade
He was using an AQ2200D when he switched subs IIRC

same power, the sa's were tuned to 38 and the ns was 35
And what was the vehicle what did your vehicle peak bet the nightshade had less rise and maybe the shade box was just built better loaded better many many factors that come into play

And what was the vehicle what did your vehicle peak bet the nightshade had less rise and maybe the shade box was just built better loaded better many many factors that come into play
my 05 frontier i had. my truck peaked high like 71 or something like that. both boxes were around 2 ohm after rise

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.