Premier Amplifier Sale @ TheZeb.com

denim
5,000+ posts

SSAudio.com
SSA HQ East
**** thats cheap, makes me think about the mountaineer system needs to be yanked for something new //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

hey Jmac ya think it would be worth it to sell a JL 500.1 and pick up one of those premiers you have been raving about all over this forum? and if so what would be a fair price for it? ALMOST new perfect cosmetic condition. thanks

-mac

Originally posted by Mac11 hey Jmac ya think it would be worth it to sell a JL 500.1 and pick up one of those premiers you have been raving about all over this forum? and if so what would be a fair price for it? ALMOST new perfect cosmetic condition. thanks

-mac
I wouldn't.

why not the x220 puts out as much power as i need? and Jmac has been touting their sq on a couple different threads now. is JLs sq or reliability that much better then the premier?

Originally posted by Mac11 why not the x220 puts out as much power as i need? and Jmac has been touting their sq on a couple different threads now. is JLs sq or reliability that much better then the premier?
No, and the Preimeer amps are very underatted, I would take them over the JL's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

well i have a 500/1 that i traded for

so if i can sell that befor thezeb ends their sale i would like to go that road. know anybody that wants a 500/1 for 325$ shipped?

I woudln't because of the hassle, and I have no need for that much power. The features of the JL are also superior, as far as accuracy is concerned. Ask yourself why you want the Premier amps. Because you need them, or because you want to try something new? I can think of easier ways to do the latter than sell a great amp to get a very good one with a little more power.

its not even about the power

either of them provides enough if not more then i need

its because the pioneer is a bit cheaper and i have recently racked up a couple traffic tickets that i have to pay for plus my car insurence plus i still have to buy books for this semester and i am totally broke. so my desperate need for money is what really drives me.

What are the real power output specs on each modle of the premiers? I know somebody looking to start a nice new system, and these could work for them. But I need to know the real power specs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.