Type R Power

Participant count
  • Participant list

Biohazard
10+ year member

I AM
Vancouver
does anyone know if 2 kenwood KAC 718 will power the newer type R dvc??

the ones that are 2+2...so the amps would run at 2 ohms.......supposidly putting out 160 to each coil.........

or for the type r's are the 300wrms to each coil???

i see......well what else would u suggest for 1 type R? that u can get from stores round ehre???i was also lookin at the 300.1 is need be from jbl....what do u recommend?

k cuz i got a guy who sais he will try to help me out....and AVU...my friend works there so he can get me the best deals they are allowed to give....but i dunno what i want....

i think i may just get a 180.2 for the type R....get a 2+2 type R and then bridge it to 4 ohms......should be ok?

says it is 360 bridged......and for my componenets...i will perhaps wait....just power em off my 2 kenwood kac718 amps for now.....till $$ begins to flow again!

so of the

JBL 180.2

CLARION APX 401

MTX 4202

which will be the best bang for the buck??considering they are new......so i will basically be paying full price....

any ideas JMAC?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.