10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:precision Power PPI 356CS crossovers

Item(s) Description/Condition:Used

Price:50 obo shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
DSCF6636.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Those are huge and incredibly well built crossovers. I had a set of 355CS components. I'd imagine they probably used very similar crossovers. They're well worth the $50. GLWS.

Hard to believe at one point in time this component set was on sale for 75 buck at sonic electronix. LOL. Now the full set is $310 dollars and you can only find it at onlinecarstereo.com. LOL. GREAT SET , AWESOME CROSSOVERS , AWESOME PRICE for said crossovers. GLWS.

Specs.Custom Crossover

12 dB High pass configuration

6 dB Low pass

+3 dB Tweeter level adjustments

180º Tweeter phase adjustments

Multi stage tweeter protection

Bi-ampable mid/mid-bass Zobel circuit

Hard to believe at one point in time this component set was on sale for 75 buck at sonic electronix. LOL. Now the full set is $310 dollars and you can only find it at onlinecarstereo.com. LOL. GREAT SET , AWESOME CROSSOVERS , AWESOME PRICE for said crossovers. GLWS.
These are that expensive now? Glad I grabbed my pair of 355cs comps when they were sub $100 as well. Finally tried bi-amping these to take advantage of not only stereo sound but also time alignment.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.