Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

ciaonzo
5,000+ posts

TheContinental
WI
Polarad Frequency Generator - great for testing drivers and breaking them in.

A very nice piece of gear leftover from my days in the military. I have used it like crazy for the past 15 years, I love it. I bought a new one so this one is up for grabs.

Looks amazing and functionality is perfect. The power button started acting up a few years back so I stopped using it, just turned it on and off via a powerstrip instead. No problems whatsoever.

I don't have an instruction manual for it but I will spend time with the buyer to quickly get you started, it's a breeze!

$275 shipped, CONUS.

Pics soon but here's some vid in the meantime. Skip to ~ :40 to see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet, what would one of these cost new?
Laboratory grade stuff is usually up there, especially when it comes to sticking it to the military. My best guess would be a couple grand or more. This easily trumps anything near this asking price so I figured I would start there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...