Pre Out Only headunits

my Alpine CDA7995 is nice. insane music adjustments on it, im still learning stuff and ive had it for a year (im lazy and havent touched the manual) ther is time correction, bass focus, EQ, ECt.

i figure a HU that has an amp in it has the amp taking up most of thespace inside, so how does that leave room for quality pream components, my 7995 weighs more than all of my other HU have, and it doesnt have an amp in it, this tells me that alot more goes into its preamp than an amped unit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I just bought an Alpine R-A75M for my sub woofers, and later plan on adding the Alpine R-A60F. My plan was to wire these with 3 sets of RCAs; one...
yeah that, just as long as your amp can take the voltage. I have an orion amp that maxes input voltage at 4V.
Sounds like you need new coils. My Explorer with three 15's, appropriate birch box, fully sound-deadened interior, and a boat behind it does not...
Ive competed in car audio since 1991 and unless something is faulty in the amp and its staying on all the time it wont drain your batteries ..the...

About this thread

m()nk3yb()y

10+ year member
Shock the Monkey!
m()nk3yb()y
Kansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date